Tomatoes Farm Kwara
₦25,000 / Tomatoes Farm Unit
Currently in Nigeria, about 1.8 Million tonnes of fresh tomato are produced per year, Nigeria also provides about 2% of total world tomatoes production. Still, the country does not get about 45 percent of the tomatoes due to the poor food supply chain. Only in 2009, the Federal Government had to buy tomato paste worth about 16 billion Naira to support the inner demand of the country.
Farm Location: Kwara State.
Farm Size: 40 hectares
• Units Left: 999 Tomatoes Farm Units
• Contract Period: 6 months
• Expected Return: 10% per 6 months
• Harvest Period: 1 month
What does my sponsorship cover?
1) Leasing of Farmland
3) Farm inputs ( high-quality seeds, fertilizers and farm tools)
4) Farmers labour
5) Logistics to get the harvested tomatoes from farm to market
6) Agro Insurance to cover the farms throughout the farming cycle
This can be arranged for Farm Sponsors only. Please call us or send a mail to email@example.com with the subject “Farm Inspection”.