Terms of Sponsorship
www.farmpark.ng. is a trademark by FarmAgro Project limited.
- This agreement outlines the terms and conditions between the sponsor “you” and the Farmpark “the company” under which you agree to sponsor a farm owned by Farmpark or a third party on or website “digital platform”.
- Please ensure you read carefully through these terms and seek advice when considering whether to sponsor a farm financially on this platform.
- We have done our feasibility studies and facility evaluation on our farms and partners farms, however, we do not provide any advice or recommendation on the farm to sponsor on our platform, please be aware that execution of these terms does not imply that we have confirmed that use of the platform and our services are suitable or appropriate for you. We advise you to consider whether sponsoring a farm through the platform meets your required risk levels and objectives, and you should only commit such funds that you are able to financially bear the risk of losing considering your other financial commitments. By using the platform, you confirm that you have the necessary experience and knowledge to understand the risks involved.
- You confirm your agreement to these terms either by registering as a sponsor on our website or by signing a copy of these terms.
Legal and Regulatory Information
- FarmAgro projects limited is a limited liability company registered in Nigeria (registration number RC 1498729 with its address at 3rd-floor king’s deck, alternative route, off chevron drive Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Farmpark is the registered trademark of FarmAgro projects limited, an Agri-business company committed to the sustainable development of large/small scale organized farm estate providing innovative and digital solutions for its users to sponsor farm(crop/livestock) and for farmers to get the return on the capital provided to farms.
- The sponsor will receive periodic updates on the status of the farm by email/sms. The updates are also available on your profile on the platform. you are expected to review all notifications, updates, and reports from Farmpark as they represent a record of information pertaining to your sponsorship contribution during a farming cycle
- You are entitled to request for a physical visit to your sponsored farm, however, you must provide us with at least 7 days notice to schedule a visit
- At the beginning of a farming cycle, you will be expected to pay costs related to the costs input of that particular farm, technical supervision, and administration. all costs are included in your sponsorship contribution
- You agree that by sponsoring a farm, your contribution is tied and unavailable for the entire duration of the farming cycle and neither Farmpark will not refund your contribution until the successful completion of a farming cycle
- Any profits from a successful farming cycle of a sponsor’s farm are remitted to the various sponsors through the account they provided during registration on the website(i.e. upon completion of the farming cycle)
Sponsor representations and warranties
Representations and warranties are statements and promises made by you to the company, which we rely on as being accurate in our dealings with you. You make the following representations and warranties to us at the time of agreeing to these terms and every time you use the platform or services, including the time you are matched to a loan agreement;
- You are over the age of 16 years;
- You are of sound mind and have the capacity to enter into these terms and be matched to a farm;
- All personal information that you provide about yourself is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge;
- You hold a bank account in Nigeria in your own name and will use this account to transfer money to our account when you sponsor a farm and to receive refunds of contributions made and profits earned;
- You have carefully considered the risks involved with using the platform, the services and being matched to a farm and also the risks associated with any form of cash contribution or donation, including but not limited to the possibility of losing all the money you contribute;
- You are not using any illegal funds or attempting to launder by sponsoring a farm
- If you are registering or accepting these terms on behalf of a legal entity such as a company, trust or partnership, you are legally authorized to do so and we may request evidence of such legal entitlement (by way of a copy of any document which shows the valid and subsisting authorization)
- Access to the platform may be restricted at the discretion of the company, particularly during periods of maintenance and updating.
- We have the right not to act on your instructions including where we deem that your instruction was not sufficiently clear, or we could not verify your identity to our satisfaction, or the instruction was not made by you, or we believe that the instruction may be related to illegal activity.
- Where we discover that the platform is being used to launder money or for any suspicious transactions, we have an obligation to report your activities to the relevant
Term and Termination
- Except as otherwise terminated in accordance with the provisions below, these terms shall commence on the date you register to sponsor a farm with the company and shall remain valid and binding for as long as you have outstanding sponsored farming cycles.
- These terms may be superseded by any amended terms.
- These terms may be terminated by you provided that you have no outstanding sponsored farming cycle. notice of termination must be provided in writing to email@example.com
Subject to the terms of insurance and any insurance claims settled, you agree that the company has no obligation to reimburse or indemnify you for any cost, loss or liability which you incur as a result of the failure of a farm to yield according to expectations
If you have any question regarding this agreement or comments about the site or its contents should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org